THE TONY A. RAJER LIBRARY
The SRISA Tony A. Rajer Library is a wonderful resource for SRISA Students and Faculty, offering a vast array of English and Italian language titles. Materials are available for students to browse while enjoying a quiet study area of the campus.
The collection can be accessed both directly in the Library on the shelves as well as through the Online Catalog where you are able to:
- Search from thousands of books, DVDs, CDs, and more
- Refine and customize the search by author, title, subject or keyword
- Request materials
You may browse books for on-campus use or check them out on loan for off-campus use. Library items must be returned to the Main Campus Front Desk within office hours, 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
You may request a maximum of three (3) items at a time. You will be able to check out more once you have returned the previous items to the Main Campus Front Desk.
Items checked out for off-campus use may be kept for up to one (1) week. If you need the same item for more than one (1) week, you may request a renewal at the Main Campus Front Desk for a period not to exceed fifteen (15) working days.
For any further information, please contact the Main Campus Front Desk.
Requesting a Book, Periodical, Audio Visual Resource, or other Materials
To request items, follow these simple steps:
- Browse the bookshelves, the Library Database on the Library computer, or access the Library Search Page on the SRISA website.
- A location number will be provided in the Library Database and Library Search Page to help you locate a specific item.
- If needed for on-campus use you may read in the library, make photocopies, etc. and then replace the item in its proper location or return to the Main Campus Front Desk.
- If needed for off-campus use you may check the item out at the Main Campus Front Desk for up to one (1) week by providing your name and item information with SRISA Staff. If needed for longer, items must be renewed at the Main Campus Front Desk by the due date.
- Return items checked out for off-campus use by the due date to the Main Campus Front Desk.
- If items checked out are not returned, library usage will be revoked and fines may be assessed to your account.
It is not permissible to write in or on the materials or damage materials in any way. Any damages to SRISA Library materials are subject to fines.