Enrollment Check List
An official transcript from the office of the Registrar at your current or most recently attended institution must be received for acceptance review.
Official electronic transcripts should be emailed to: email@example.com, if not already uploaded in your application.
Sealed official transcripts are also accepted by mail to SRISA US Admissions Office, 4940 Broadway St., Suite 108 San Antonio, Texas, 78209
Upon acceptance: You will be notified of your next steps for payment of the required deposits to secure your place in the program by our enrollment deadline. Payment should not be made until you receive an official invoice from SRISA.
***If working with a study abroad advisor, double check your home institution’s payment policies as billing may be handled directly through them.
Once enrolled, students will receive an Enrollment Packet with the following items:
- Official enrollment letters to apply for a student visa (semester only)
- Enrollment policies and program specific information
- Summer students will receive an enrollment letter and all pertinent information by email
Students will receive additional information closer to their program start date:
- Program calendar and field trip information
- Pre-departure handbook
- Arrival information
- Packing checklist
- Cell phone rental information