MySRISA IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE - CONTACT ADMISSIONS@SRISA.ORG WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
MySRISA is a great tool that brings your experience with us to a next level. But what is it for?
MySRISA can be used for prospective students who plan to attend SRISA. If you create an account, you can:
- Apply for admission
- MySRISA account details
- Pay the registration fee
- Schedule a campus tour in Florence
- View sample course syllabi
MySRISA is used by enrolled students to:
- Register (register, add/drop)
- Manage billing (pay tuition, housing, and fees)
- View mid-term grades
- View course syllabi and assignments
- Download academic material such as presentations, readings, videos etc.
MY SRISA is used by SRISA partners and university affiliates to:
- View course syllabi
- Access registration forms
- Access Faculty-Led Program information
- View and Pay invoices
- Request Marketing material
Staff and Faculty
MY SRISA is used by SRISA Faculty for the following types of activities:
- Advise students
- View registration
- Assign grades to students
- Upload course syllabi and assignments, and share other academic information with their students
MY SRISA is intended for the use of the SRISA community. It is available for the communication of confidential academic information. By accessing this system, you are obliged to conform with SRISA’s information security policy and to not compromise your or any other person’s confidential information.
Under the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), confidential student information may not be disclosed to a third party without explicit permission from the student. You may direct any questions regarding confidentiality of student records to SRISA’s Associate Director.
Sign up now!
Click here to sign up for your MySRISA account today.