Request a SRISA Transcript
The following transcript request options are available to students that have completed course work at Santa Reparata International School of Art.
- SRISA Official Transcript (printed and mailed)
- SRISA Digital Grade Report (sent by email)
SRISA transcripts are sent out automatically within two to four weeks of the end of the semester. Requested transcripts can take up to a week to be sent out after students have submitted the request.
To note, transcripts may take additional processing time during periods when the office is closed.
Request a Maryville Transcript
All SRISA students that have requested and paid for a Maryville University Transcript will receive a transcript approximately one to two months after the completion of the program.
Please follow this link to complete the Maryville transcript request for additional transcripts or contact Academic Records at Maryville University at AcademicRecords@maryville.edu.
Cost of transcript:
The first 5 SRISA transcripts are free of charge, after that, they are $10 each plus shipping.
Shipping costs are:
- No additional cost by regular USA mail, 5-10 days
- $30 Priority mail USA, 1-2 days
- $50 Priority mail Europe, 2-5 days
Please complete this form to request a SRISA transcript:
How to make payment for your transcripts:
- SRISA Online Payment Page
- 3% transaction fee applies
- Addressed to: SRISA / 10004 Wurzbach Road #407 / San Antonio, TX 78230