How to Apply to SRISA
First, read about SRISA on our website and contact us if you have any questions. Decide when and what you want to study in Florence. Then:
- Complete the SRISA Online Enrollment Application (click here to apply now)
- Mail your official academic transcript to the SRISA Admissions Office in San Antonio. Official electronic transcripts issued directly from the Office of the Registrar at your institution are also acceptable and can be emailed to email@example.com. If you are not yet enrolled in a college or university, please send your official high school transcript.
- Next, make payment of the $70 processing fee that can either be mailed to the SRISA Admissions Office in San Antonio or paid online here.
- When you are accepted you will be notified by email with your tuition invoice. At that time, you will be asked to send the following deposits to the Admissions office:
Program and Housing Deposits:
- The program deposit is applied to your tuition and reserves your place in the program.
- The housing deposit is a security deposit for your housing in SRISA apartments and is refundable after your stay, minus any damages.
- $1000 Program deposit
- $500 Housing deposit (shared apartment)
- $1,000 Housing deposit (private apartment)
- $500 Program deposit
- $250 Housing deposit (shared apartment)
- $500 Housing deposit (private apartment)
Early payment of these deposits is encouraged to ensure your placement in the program.
- Once we receive the above materials, you will be officially enrolled in SRISA and we will send you the following items before your departure:
- Official enrollment letter (semester students will need this to obtain a student visa from the Italian Consulate in your jurisdiction)
- A detailed semester calendar
- The schedule of courses
- The invoice for your tuition, housing and transcript fees
- The SRISA Liability Waiver
- Passport Information
- Course Registration Form
- Pre-Departure Student Handbook
- Apartment and roommate assignments will be sent by email approximately 2-4 weeks before your program begins as well as the optional Field Trip Application.
- The remaining balance of your tuition, housing costs, and transcript fee is due one month before your program begins. Check due dates on invoices to ensure timely payment and avoid late fees!
- Don’t forget! Plan in advance to buy your plane tickets, obtain a student visa, and a current passport.
Now you are ready to fly to Florence to begin your studies at SRISA!
Please note that all forms can be requested from the Registrar or downloaded from our website (click here)