- Art History: The Cinquecento
- Art History: The Italian Renaissance
- Art History: The Quattrocento
- Florentine Mannerism
- History of Contemporary Art
- Italian Architecture: Romanesque to Gothic
- Michelangelo, Bernini, and Caravaggio
- Neuroesthetics: Creativity and the Brain
- Romanesque to Gothic: Art in Tuscany
- VIRTUAL. Special Studies Art History: The Castello di Poppi
- VIRTUAL. Art History: The Italian Renaissance
Tiziana Landra was born in Milano, Italy and has lived and studied in Italy, Luxembourg, and England (UCL). She graduated with honors from the University of Pisa, writing a thesis on the artist Leoncillo Leonardi. She later completed the Scuola di Specializzazione in Art History at the University of Pisa, with a thesis on Frantisek Kupka. She has published critical essays on both Renaissance and Modern Art.
Tiziana has been teaching Art History since 2007 at various universities in Florence and is currently teaching at SRISA.