- Marketing: The Italian Wine Industry
- 14th Century Italian Literature: Dante, Bocaccio, Petrarca
- Contemporary Italian Literature
- Italian I
- Italian II
- Italian III
- Italian IV: Italian Culture and Advanced Language
- Qui si parla Italiano! Italian Conversation (Beginning Only)
- History of Psychology and Psychoanalysis
Matilde Zampi was born in Montepulciano (SI), Italy. She received a Laurea cum Laude degree in Humanities with a major in History in 1989 and her Master degree in Medieval, Modern and Contemporary History in 1992 from the University of Florence. She received her Ph.D. in History of European Society at the University of Pisa in 1997 with a thesis on A Spanish Governor in Milan in 1573 – 1580. She has published critical essays in the historical magazine Accademia Borromaica.
Zampi was the coordinator of the European Union Erasmus Program representing the History Department of Humanities of the University of Florence. Since 1990 Dr. Zampi has been teaching Italian Language at the Centre of Culture for Foreigners of the University of Florence, as well as in many private schools in Florence. In 1996 she taught for the Arizona Program in Italy and from 1997 to 2002 she lived in Tucson, Arizona, working as a Visiting Lecturer for the University of Arizona. Currently, she is coordinator of the Italian department at Santa Reparata International School of Art.