SRISA Board of Directors
- Meredith Dean M.F.A., Senior Lecturer at the University of Texas at San Antonio, and Vice president of SRISA. A practicing artist, Ms. Dean has taught a variety of courses at SRISA and is responsible for overseeing all financial operations at the school.
- Virginia Baldaras Santiago, M.F.A
- Cyrus Harmon is a co-founder and President and CEO of Combithera, Inc., a biotechnology company located in San Francisco, CA. He was the founder and CEO of Neomorphic, Inc. until its acquisition by Affymetrix, where he served as a VP. He has served as a consultant to bay area biotechnology and IT companies. SRISA Board Member since 2002.
- John Worsham III, Ph.D., Former Director of Graduate Studies in Psychology, Trinity University, and Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
- Bill FitzGibbons, M.F.A.
SRISA Board of Advisors
- Peggy Badenhausen, is a practicing printmaker and painter in Boston, MA.
- Annet Couwenberg, MFA
- Cynthia Crippin, M.A., teaches mathematics at Bilkent University, and Bilkent University Preparatory School in Ankara, Turkey. Ms. Crippin is a specialist in computer applications and has served SRISA as a consultant for its student database.
- Gary Crippin, Ph.D., Director, Bilkent University Preparatory School, Ankara, Turkey. He is former headmaster at International Preparatory Schools in Genova, and Rome, Italy, Caracas, Venezuela, and Myanmar (Burma).
- Nevan Fisher, Ph.D.
- Mara Flamm, MA
- Kimberly Guthrie, MA
- Thomas Kelly, Ph.D., is the Morton B. Knafel Professor of the Humanities at Harvard University. He is an internationally recognized scholar of medieval music and the author of dozens of books and articles. His latest book, First Nights: Five Musical Premieres, Yale University Press, 2000 was named a New York Times “Notable Book of the Year.”
- John Nadas, Ph.D., is the Gerhard L. Weinberg Distinguished Professor in the College of Arts and Sciences, at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has been a fellow of the Harvard Center for Italian Renaissance Studies (Florence, Italy, 1987-88) and Visiting Professor at Harvard University during fall 1998. Professor Nádas is presently Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Musicology and a member of the editorial boards of Recercare and the series “Ars Nova: Collana di Riproduzioni Fotografiche delle Fonti Italiane del Tre-Quattrocento.”
- Karen Videtic, M.Ed.
- Gregory Watts, MBA
- Ruth Weisberg, M.F.A., is Dean of the School of Fine Arts, at the University of Southern California. She previously served as chair of the school’s studio art department, as well as acting associate dean of the School of Architecture and Fine Arts. She is a practicing artist and has written more than 60 articles, reviews and catalog essays. She regularly lectures and curates exhibitions, and has taught summer courses and workshops at SRISA over the past 15 years.