Request a SRISA Transcript
The following transcript request options are available to students that have completed course
work at Santa Reparata International School of Art.
- SRISA Official Transcript (printed and mailed)
- SRISA Digital Grade Report (sent by email)
SRISA transcripts are sent out automatically within two weeks of the end of the semester. Requested transcripts can take up to a week to be sent out after students have submitted the request.
** note that transcripts may take additional processing time during times when the office is closed.
Request a Maryville University Transcript
All SRISA students that have requested and paid for a Maryville Transcript will receive a transcript approximately 30 days after the completion of the program.
Cost of transcript:
The first 5 SRISA transcripts are free of charge, after that, they are $10 each plus shipping.
Shipping costs are:
- $5 by regular mail 5-10 days
- $30 Priority mail USA, 1-2 days
- $50 Priority mail Europe 2-5 days
Please complete this form to request a SRISA transcript:
How to make payment for your transcripts:
- SRISA Online Payment Page
- 3% transaction fee applies
- Credit Card
- By calling: (210) 340-2675; 4% transaction fee applies
- Addressed to: SRISA / 921 S. St. Mary's St. / San Antonio, TX 78205