MY SRISA can be used for prospective students who plan to attend SRISA. We invite you to create an account to:
• Apply for admission
• Check your admission status
• Pay the registration fee
• Schedule a campus tour in Florence
• View sample course syllabi
MY SRISA is used by enrolled students to:
• Register (register, add/drop)
• Manage billing (view invoices, pay tuition, housing, and fees)
• View grades
• View course syllabi and assignments
STAFF AND FACULTY
MY SRISA is used by SRISA Faculty for the following types of activities:
• Advise students
• View registration
• Assign grades to students
• Upload course syllabi and assignments, and share other academic information with their students
MY SRISA is used by SRISA partners and university affiliates to:
• View course syllabi
• Access registration forms
• Access Faculty-Led Program information
• View and Pay invoices
• Request Marketing material
MY SRISA is intended for the use of the SRISA community. It is available for the communication of confidential academic information. By accessing this system, you are obliged to conform with SRISA’s information security policy and to not compromise your or any other person’s confidential information.
Under the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), confidential student information may not be disclosed to a third party without explicit permission from the student. You may direct any questions regarding confidentiality of student records to SRISA’s Assistant Director.
The SRISA Volunteerism Program provides an invaluable opportunity for SRISA students to study and volunteer abroad in Florence. The service opportunities are unpaid and are offered for 3 credits. Students must work a specified number of hours during the semester as required by the home institution.
Students that have some Italian language competency will have more opportunities, however, speaking Italian is not a prerequisite for participation.
• Caretaking and outreach at local childcare facilities; English or Italian language.
Interested candidates should submit the following items via email as soon as possible to allow us to begin the appropriate search for the service opportunity.
• Current CV
• Letter describing past volunteer experience or background working with children
• Relevant courses taken. This may be listed on your CV or separately
• Level of Italian Language, if any
What is involved?
The amount of time that each service opportunity will require is dependent upon the number of credit hours undertaken. Students that pursue the volunteer program opportunity for credit will be required to keep regular hours each week and complete a final written presentation about their experience.