MY SRISA can be used for prospective students who plan to attend SRISA. We invite you to create an account to:
• Apply for admission
• Check your admission status
• Pay the registration fee
• Schedule a campus tour in Florence
• View sample course syllabi
MY SRISA is used by enrolled students to:
• Register (register, add/drop)
• Manage billing (view invoices, pay tuition, housing, and fees)
• View grades
• View course syllabi and assignments
STAFF AND FACULTY
MY SRISA is used by SRISA Faculty for the following types of activities:
• Advise students
• View registration
• Assign grades to students
• Upload course syllabi and assignments, and share other academic information with their students
MY SRISA is used by SRISA partners and university affiliates to:
• View course syllabi
• Access registration forms
• Access Faculty-Led Program information
• View and Pay invoices
• Request Marketing material
MY SRISA is intended for the use of the SRISA community. It is available for the communication of confidential academic information. By accessing this system, you are obliged to conform with SRISA’s information security policy and to not compromise your or any other person’s confidential information.
Under the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), confidential student information may not be disclosed to a third party without explicit permission from the student. You may direct any questions regarding confidentiality of student records to SRISA’s Assistant Director.
SRISA STUDENT SHOW
Every semester and summer SRISA organizes a student show at the end of the term.
All students are invited to participate and have the opportunity to show their work in Florence and share a great evening with fellow classmates, faculty and guests.
The entire SRISA campus is used to display work from all studio programs. It is a great chance not only for them to take part in a group exhibition but gain experience in the organization of the event including designing the invitation, preparing for the exhibition and installation of the show.